Difficulty level: Semi Hard
This type of exercises aims at improving your listening skills for short-answer questions. It requires you to be patient and attentive in order to answer all the questions correctly. Listen to the recording and try to answer all the given questions:
“Hair of the dog”…
Write ONLY ONE WORD from the dialogue for each answer.
- Who is Fido? _________________
- A bottle of what did Finn buy? _________________
- What should the hair of the dog cure? _________________
- Hair of the dog was believed to be a remedy for what disease, according to the medieval belief? _________________
- Who’s going to drink just coffee today? _________________
Practice IELTS listening exercises more and more to improve your listening skills. On the real test, you will hear the recording only once and listening questions get increasingly difficult.
Practising different types of listening questions separately will help you to develop yourself with specific techniques for that kind of questions in the IELTS listening test.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: