Difficulty level: Semi Hard
Listen to the short presentation and fill the gaps in the sentences below:
- The distance between each _____ in a wave of light is called the wavelength.
- When all the different wavelengths travel together, light appears _____.
- _____ light waves have a longer wavelength than blue.
- The atmosphere is made up of _____ which change the way light behaves.
- Shorter blue light waves _____ with particles more often and spread throughout the atmosphere, filling the sky.
- Other colors pass through and appear _____-white when they mix together.
Practice IELTS listening exercises more and more to improve your listening skills. On the real test, you will hear the recording only once and listening questions get increasingly difficult.
Practising different types of listening questions separately will help you to develop yourself with specific techniques for that kind of questions in the IELTS listening test.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: