Difficulty level: Semi Hard
The following presentation is on biometrics. listen the recording and fill the gaps in the sentences below:
- In today’s society we rely on _____ and _____ to access information.
- We have to trust that a passport or driver’s license has not been _____ with.
- Fingerprint, facial, iris and _____ patterns are sources of biometric data.
- We’re identifying people at _____ with facial recognition software.
- As the technology _____, our identities will be better _____.
Practice IELTS listening exercises more and more to improve your listening skills. On the real test, you will hear the recording only once and listening questions get increasingly difficult.
Practising different types of listening questions separately will help you to develop yourself with specific techniques for that kind of questions in the IELTS listening test.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: