Difficulty level: Semi Hard
Listen to the information about a university visiting day. Fill the gaps below using a maximum of three words and/or numbers.
- The minimum notice period to arrange a visit is ______.
- You may send your booking form by post, fax or ______.
- If there are no places for your first choice, you will be offered an ______.
- On arrival, you should go to the ______ between 9 and 9.15.
- The maximum number of guests is ______.
Practice IELTS listening exercises more and more to improve your listening skills. On the real test, you will hear the recording only once and listening questions get increasingly difficult.
Practising different types of listening questions separately will help you to develop yourself with specific techniques for that kind of questions in the IELTS listening test.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: