Difficulty level: Semi Hard
Try the gap-fill exercise for IELTS listening practice. The topic of this recording , a description of a city, is useful for IELTS speaking. Try using words or phrases from the recording to describe a place you have visited.
Listen and fill the gaps:
- Copenhagen is stylish, ______ and frequently cloudy or rainy.
- Its location is ______. It’s the bridge between Europe and Scandinavia.
- The locals ______ to be bike-riding, taciturn and very good-looking.
- My best piece of ______ for travelers is to wear comfortable shoes.
- If you can get a ______ point, the views over the city are ______.
- Learning the language is an exercise in ______.
- It’s ______ of people who are helpful and practical.
- Travelers should take a ______ of humor and a ______ mind.
Practice IELTS listening exercises more and more to improve your listening skills. On the real test, you will hear the recording only once and listening questions get increasingly difficult.
Practising different types of listening questions separately will help you to develop yourself with specific techniques for that kind of questions in the IELTS listening test.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: