Questions 21-23: Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
21. The proposal will
- be reviewed by two examiners.
- be added to the final grade.
- be returned with feedback.
22. The proposal will consist mostly of
22. For the practice paper, the tutor has directed the students to make sure to
- pay attention to time limits.
- write at least 6,000 words.
- keep on topic.
Complete the sentences below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
24. There is no need to lots of people. 25. Pay attention to the of the final report. 26. Prepare , one for the teaches, another for the students themselves. 27. The deadline of the final paper is . 28. The students can their topics before the beginning of April. 29. Students deciding to change topics must deliver a to the research in advance. 30. At the beginning ot the report, the hypothesis and an outline of the are needed.
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS score calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: