Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
21. Information on the test is from
- the teacher.
- a class.
- a handout.
22. This assignment is important because
- it will become a permanent record.
- it is a must for passing 11th grade English.
- it will affect the English level next year.
23. Bobby chooses football as project topic because
- he often plays football.
- his father loves football.
- he is interested in football.
What problems do the speakers identify for this project?
Choose SEVEN answers from the box and write the letters A–H next to questions 24–30.
A too vague
B too factual
C too unreliable
D too noisy
E too long
F too short
G too complicated
H too simple
24. Background sounds 25. Answer of questions 26. One of the questions 27. Time of answering 28. Recording equipment 29. Topic of project 30. Report on project
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS score calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: