Listen the audio script and answer the questions. When you finish, please check your answers and proceed to the next section.
Answer the questions below. Choose the correct letter, A, B, or C.
11. What is the project that Mark and Gina want to start?
- Business school requirements.
- Directions to the business school.
- Explaining the business school experience.
12. Who is the target audience?
- Business students.
- Business school applicants.
- Summer school attendees.
13. How will they convey the information?
- Summer course lecture.
- Informational video.
- Pamphlet in the mail.
14. They want to do this project because
- students worry about their studies.
- they want to obtain a good grade.
- they want to attract future business school applicants.
Complete the table below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS score calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: