This is the last section of IELTS Listening practice test 14. Listen to the audio script carefully and answer all the questions. After you finish, check your test answers.
Choose the correct letter, A, B, or C.
31. Why did the lecturer choose to focus on the Pleasanton Town Market?
- It was the first ever Town Market.
- It has been covered extensively in local history classes.
- It is often mentioned in some literature of the library.
32. The Town Market originally made a large profit selling
33. The money that the marketers made contributes to local
34. Market sales plummeted due to lack of viable
- city planning.
35. Major John C. Wiley decided the Clock tower would be used as a ____________ in the early stages of the uprising.
- grounds for battle
Complete the table below.
Write ONLY ONE WORD for each answer.
|reference section||36.||there is too much information|
|37.||Rebellion||bias makes it 38.|
|39.||Jim Wiley||the information is insufficient|
|newspaper archives||40.||more detail is needed|
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS score calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: