Listen to the audio and answer the questions. When you finish, check your answers and proceed to the next section.
Complete the sentences below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
11. The program is made for travelers to make .
12. The program operates in cooperation with .
What is the internship stipulation of each country below?
Choose FOUR answers from the box and write the correct letter, A-F, next to questions 13-16.
A. home stay
B. no summer program
C. minimum time requirement
D. formal report required
E. specific time period
15. South Africa
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
17. What should you do to get the Global Traveling Certificate?
- Record activity every day.
- Formal report.
- Talk the experience with the assessor.
18. You can apply for the certificate
- only after you come back.
- while on the trip.
- before you leave.
19. When should you pay the final installment?
- The day before you leave.
- One month before you return.
- Before you can get your plane ticket.
20. Before your application, you need
- to take a health check.
- to attend the workshop.
- to meet people with whom you will work.
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS score calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: