This is the 3rd section of IELTS Listening practice test 16. Listen to the audio and answer all the questions. When you finish, check your answers and proceed to the next section of the test.
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
Reflective Journal Assignment
21. What should be firstly included in the reflective journal?
- Topics he is going to talk about.
- Study aims for the module.
- Suggestions from others.
22. The woman has got
- a lot of friends to help her.
- several books that may be useful.
- sufficient resources showing that she is a good technology user.
23. What was the man’s biggest achievement in the past?
- He worked as a waiter in a restaurant.
- He got an offer to lead a team.
- He became a chairman of the Students Union.
24. The man decides to
- do it by himself.
- find a tutor.
- listen to others.
25. What is the man’s attitude after the discussion?
- He thinks it is useless.
- He is looking forward to it.
- He feels uncertain about it.
26. What should be shown in the man’s reflective journal?
What is the woman’s attitude towards the each of the following activities of study?
Choose FOUR answers from the box and write the letters A–E next to questions 27–30.
A define a problem
B independent learning
C develop study skills
D gain confidence
E find it difficult
27. Writing an essay
28. Taking exams
29. Making class notes
30. Taking presentation notes
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS score calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: