Listen to the audio and answer the questions. When you finish, check your answers and proceed to the next section.
Answer the questions below. Choose the correct letter, A, B, or C.
11. How many patients does the hospital consult every year?
12. When can patients meet the female doctor?
- On weekday mornings.
- Three days a week.
- Only on Mondays and Fridays.
13. Who is the expert on treating hearing loss?
- Mr. Roberts.
- Mr Green.
- Mr. Edwards.
14. Where are patients recommended to buy their medicine?
- The supermarket in the town.
- Pharmacies nearby the city centre.
- The health care’s pharmacy.
15. What will the patients be asked about whether they are willing to do?
- Letting one student attend the consultation.
- Asking postgraduate students to do treatment.
- Meeting students in group discussion.
Label the map below.
Write the correct letter, A-H, next to questions 16-20.
17. Mr. Green’s room
18. Medical Records Office
19. Surgery Room
20. Manager’s Office
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS score calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: