What is the main opinion of each of the following people?
Choose FIVE answers from the box and write the correct letter, A–G, next to questions 21-25.
A lightning restrictions
B alternative lighting
C reduce the number of insects
D decline in the number of species
E climate changes
F impacts on the growth of animals
G impacts on water quality
21. Ken Simpson
22. Dave Kepler
23. Sharon Grey
24. Maria Jackson
25. Barbara Swallow
Questions 26 and 27
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
26. What does Jim think about the difference among species in natural and artificial light?
- It makes no difference.
- Species will die out in natural light.
- Species will die out in artificial light.
27. One reason why Jim and Jane felt unsatisfied about the theories discussed in the lecture was that
- governments didn’t increase any spending on them.
- most theories had nothing to do with the exam.
- many theories lack solid proof in the field.
Choose THREE letters, A–G.
Which THREE topics are they interested in studying in the future?
A quality of life tourism
В wildlife park animals
С migration birds
D animals living in rural areas
E animals living in tropical climate
F the impact of different environment on animals
G pandas in the zoo
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS score calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: