You will hear Dan Saunders, a wildlife expert, giving a talk about Pandas.
Choose the correct letter A, B or C.
11. Each day, pandas need to eat:
A Very little nutrition
B 12-38 kg of bamboo
C 330 pounds of bamboo
12. If pandas are cared for away from the wild, they can live for approximately:
A 6 months
B 14-20 years
C 30 years
Choose TWO letters A-E.
Select two things that are endangering pandas:
A Public awareness
D Other wildlife
E Building of roads and railroads
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND / OR A NUMBER.
15. What proportion of the panda population in China is protected by reserves?
16. What did the WWF create which encouraged people to support pandas?
Questions 17 – 20
Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD AND / OR A NUMBER.
IELTS Listening Test Answers
- C / E
- C / E
- 61% / sixty-one per cent
- (a/an) logo / an exellent logo
- (very) nutritious
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS Score Calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Improve your IELTS Score with our sample IELTS practice tests and materials