Complete the timeline below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
1832 – Alcott (31) .
In her teens Alcott worked to (32) .
At age 17 Alcott wrote her (33) .
(34) Alcott enlisted as an army nurse.
(35) Alcott published her letters in a book called Hospital Sketches.
(36) Alcott returned from her trip to Europe.
(37) Alcott published Little Women.
1879 (38) died.
(39) Alcott set up a home for her family in Boston.
1888 – Alcott (40) .
IELTS Listening Test Answers
- Was born
- Support her family
- First novel
- After the war
- May / youngest sister / Alcott’s youngest sister
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS Score Calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Improve your IELTS Score with our sample IELTS practice tests and materials