Complete the timeline below. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS
AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
1832 – Alcott (31) .
In her teens Alcott worked to (32) .
At age 17 Alcott wrote her (33) .
(34) Alcott enlisted as an army nurse.
(35) Alcott published her letters in a book called Hospital Sketches.
(36) Alcott returned from her trip to Europe.
(37) Alcott published Little Women.
1879 (38) died.
(39) Alcott set up a home for her family in Boston.
1888 – Alcott (40) .
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS score calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: