Complete the information below. Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Apartment for rent
|Street №||(1) 32|
|Included utilities||Gas, heat, water, (2) , phone|
|Not included utilities||(3)|
|Public transport||Underground, (4)|
|Tenant’s name||John (5)|
Choose THREE letters, A–F.
Which THREE things should the caller bring to the meeting?
- Driving license
- Tax bill
- Employment contract
- Reference from a friend or colleague
- Reference from an employer
Choose the correct letters, A, B, or C.
9. What time do the caller and apartment manager decide to meet?
- 5:30 PM
- 6:00 PM
- 6:30 PM
10. Where do they decide to meet?
- Near the manager’s apartment
- At the caller’s future apartment
- At the office
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS Score Calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: