Read the enrollment details for Ashwood College on the following page and look at the statements below.
In boxes 14-19 on your answer sheet write:
TRUE if the statement is true
FALSE if the statement is false
NOT GIVEN if the information is not given in the passage
Overseas students may enroll for a course at the college from their home country__________ TRUE
14. Overseas students must pay a deposit when they apply for a course at the college.
15. Outstanding fees are payable by the end of the first week of the course.
16. Classes are organized according to ability level.
17. There is a break between each lesson.
18. Students may change courses at any time during the term.
19. Any student is permitted to take a week’s holiday during a 12-week course.
Answers – IELTS Reading Exercise
18. Not given
Related IELTS Resources
Improve your IELTS Score with our sample IELTS practice tests and materials