Questions 1- 4:
Read the information on The Medicine in the reading passage below. Do the following statements agree with the information in the passage? In boxes 1- 4 on your answer sheet write:
YES if the statement agrees with the information
NO if the statement contradicts the information
NOT GIVEN if there is no information about this in the passage
You must shake the bottle before you take the medicine. YES
• This medicine must be taken as directed.
• Do not take this medicine on an empty stomach or immediately before lying down.
1. You should lie down after you have taken the medicine.
2. You must stop taking the medicine if your eyesight is affected.
3. You must stop taking the medicine when you feel better.
4. This medicine is suitable for a person of any age.
Look at the notice below. Using NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER answer the following questions.
Write your answers in boxes 5-9 on your answer sheet.
What has been found in some Fancy Foods pieces of metal products?
5. Where can you find the batch number on the jars?
6. How much will you receive for an opened jar of contaminated Chicken Curry?
7. If you have eaten Chicken Curry from a jar with one of the batch numbers listed, whom should you contact?
8. What information do they ask you to provide about the jar of Chicken Curry you ate?
9. What is the maximum reward Fancy Foods is offering for information about who contaminated their product?
Fancy Foods wishes to inform the public that pieces of metal have been found in some jars of Fancy
If you have any jars with these batch numbers, please return them (preferably unopened) to the supermarket where you purchased them. You can also return them to the factory (Fancy Foods
No payment will be made for empty jars, which do not need to be returned. However, the company’s
Jars of Fancy Foods Chicken Curry (Coconut) and Fancy Foods Chicken Curry (Mango) have not been affected and do not need to be returned.
Fancy Foods will pay a reward of $ 10,000 to $50,000 for information which leads to the conviction of any person found guilty of placing metal pieces in its products. If you have such information, please contact the Customer Relations Manager, Fancy Foods Retailers, Black-town.
IELTS Reading Test Answers
5 (On The) Bottom (Of Jar)
6 $5/Five Dollars
7 (Company’s) Retailing Manager
8 Place Of Purchase
How many questions did you get right in this reading test? Input it into the IELTS Score Calculator and see your IELTS reading band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Improve your IELTS Score with our sample IELTS practice tests and materials