Barron’s IELTS is the leader in test preparation and students’#1 choice. This newly updated second edition with two audio CDs prepares test takers for success on the IELTS, an English competency test that’s recognized by leading colleges, universities, and government agencies in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. This updated manual also covers all parts of the IELTS and all of its question types: multiple-choice, short answer, sentence completion, flowchart completion, graphs, tables, note taking, summarizing, labeling diagrams and maps, classification, matching, and selecting from a list. The program presents:
- Six full-length Academic Module IELTS practice exams with answers and explanations
- Six full-length General Training Module IELTS practice exams with answers and explanations
- Audio prompts for all of the tests’ listening and writing modules
- Sample responses for the writing and speaking modules
- IELTS learners can increase their language fluency by using this book and CD package alone, or they can use it along with Barron’s IELTS, Essential Words for the IELTS, and IELTS Strategies and Tips, all of which contain extensive practice and review for all of the IELTS test sections.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: