Difficulty level: Easy
Listen to the following recording and fill the gaps in the sentences below it.
- In reality, how many oceans are there? _____
- What percentage of Earth’s surface is covered by water? _____
- When viewed from space, the ocean is by far the planet’s _____.
- What figure is given for the total volume of water in the ocean? _____
- The ocean also contains over 99% of the world’s _____.
Practice IELTS listening exercises more and more to improve your listening skills. On the real test, you will hear the recording only once and listening questions get increasingly difficult.
Practising different types of listening questions separately will help you to develop yourself with specific techniques for that kind of questions in the IELTS listening test.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: