Difficulty level: Easy
Listen to the following recording and fill the gaps in the sentences below it.
- In reality, how many oceans are there? _____
- What percentage of Earth’s surface is covered by water? _____
- When viewed from space, the ocean is by far the planet’s _____.
- What figure is given for the total volume of water in the ocean? _____
- The ocean also contains over 99% of the world’s _____.
IELTS Listening Exercise Answers
- 1 / one
- 71 (%)
- Dominant Feature
- 1.3 Billion km3
Practice IELTS listening exercises more and more to improve your listening skills. On the real test, you will hear the recording only once and listening questions get increasingly difficult.
Practising different types of IELTS Listening questions separately will help you to develop specific techniques for that kind of questions, and therefore get a higher IELTS Score on Listening test.
Related IELTS Resources
Improve your IELTS Score with our sample IELTS practice tests and materials