IELTS Writing Test – Task 1 (Report)
We were given pie charts showing the figures for electricity consumption in different sectors in Australia between 2007 and 2010. We had to summarize and describe the information.
IELTS Writing Test – Task 2 (Essay)
Nowadays international tourism is the biggest industry worldwide. Unfortunately, sometimes it creates tension between people from different cultures, instead of better understanding. Why do you think it is happening and how can it be improved?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 1 (Interview)
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do?
- Do you like your job?
- Where do you live now?
- Describe your hometown.
- What don’t you like about it?
- Why is that?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an interesting person that you have met. Please say
- Who is he/ she?
- Where and when did you meet?
- Explain why he/ she was interesting.
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 3 (Discussion)
- What topics do men and women usually discuss together?
- Would you like to change the color of your hair? Why?
- Why do most people lack confidence while doing public presentations?
Related IELTS Resources
Improve your IELTS Score with our sample IELTS practice tests and materials