IELTS Writing Test – Task 1 (Report)
We were given two pie charts showing and comparing the difference between the proportion of children under 18 years old that play a musical instrument in 1996 and 2016. There was also a bar chart showing the changes in their contribution to different musical genres.
IELTS Writing Test – Task 2 (Essay)
Scientific researches should be the responsibility of governments rather than commercial organizations. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 1 (Interview)
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- Let’s talk about numbers.
- Can you memorize phone numbers easily?
- Did you like studying math at school?
- Why is that?
- Are numbers important for your current studies?
- Why or why not?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a teacher that influenced you in high school. Please say
- Describe him/ her.
- When and where was it?
- How did he/ she influence you?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 3 (Discussion)
- What are the main skills needed to be a good learner?
- Do you think it’s easier to study when you are young?
- Is it more efficient to study in class or by yourself, in your opinion?
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: