IELTS Writing Test – Task 1 (Report)
We were given two pie charts showing and comparing the difference between the proportion of children under 18 years old that play a musical instrument in 1996 and 2016. There was also a bar chart showing the changes in their contribution to different musical genres.
IELTS Writing Test – Task 2 (Essay)
Scientific researches should be the responsibility of governments rather than commercial organizations. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 1 (Interview)
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- Let’s talk about numbers.
- Can you memorize phone numbers easily?
- Did you like studying math at school?
- Why is that?
- Are numbers important for your current studies?
- Why or why not?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a teacher that influenced you in high school. Please say
- Describe him/ her.
- When and where was it?
- How did he/ she influence you?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 3 (Discussion)
- What are the main skills needed to be a good learner?
- Do you think it’s easier to study when you are young?
- Is it more efficient to study in class or by yourself, in your opinion?
Related IELTS Resources
Improve your IELTS Score with our sample IELTS practice tests and materials