IELTS Writing Test – Task 1 (Letter)
You want to improve your knowledge of foreign language which can help you at work. Write a letter to a foreign language teacher and say
- Where did you hear about the teacher?
- Why do you want to learn the foreign language?
- Ask some questions about the course.
IELTS Writing Test – Task 2 (Essay)
Some people think that it is fine for professional sportsmen and sportswomen to misbehave on or off the field, as long as they are playing well. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 1 (Interview)
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
- Do you like reading books?
- What type of books do you read?
- Are you reading a book presently?
- Would you like to write a book in the future?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a situation where you had to tell a lie to your friend. Please say
- What was the lie?
- When and where did you lie?
- Why did you do it?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 3 (Discussion)
- Are you a patient person in your life?
- When did you get impatient recently?
- Why did it happen?
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: