Difficulty level: Semi Hard
Listen to the following recording and fill the gaps below:
Which city does each phrase refer to?
- Top-_____ education and welfare
- Integration for immigrants to increase its _____
- Greatly _____ public transportation
- Innovative, mixed-use _____ incorporating cycling paths
- Hidden under the _____ of a neon-lit mega city
- A small-town _____
- World-class shopping and business _____
- Australia’s cultural _____
- A big push to _____ traffic congestion
- Integration between city life and the _____
Practice IELTS listening exercises more and more to improve your listening skills. On the real test, you will hear the recording only once and listening questions get increasingly difficult.
Practising different types of listening questions separately will help you to develop yourself with specific techniques for that kind of questions in the IELTS listening test.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: