Choose the correct letter, A, B, С or D.
31. What does the lecturer provide for those who are interested in doing extra reading?
- Personal consultation sessions.
- Extra materials, such as a book-list.
- Mid-term examination.
- Free glasses.
32. In the past, time management meant you needed to
- reduce your stress.
- plan for every hour of the week.
- own a good watch.
- set goals and try to achieve these goals.
33. Today, wise time management means you need to
- set goals and work in a systematic way.
- work faster.
- set an overview of your assignment.
- make a list, plan for everything and try to stick to this plan.
34. In this college, students are assigned ____________ at the end of each semester.
- team projects.
- final term examinations.
- time management courses.
35. One sign he lecturer mentions that students feel under pressure is
- library books go missing.
- students get angry for no reason.
- lower class attendance rates.
- trouble at the library.
36. What kind of suggestion does the lecturer give to the students?
- Making a very detailed plan of their daily activities.
Not being so stressed just because there is an assignment.
- A regular one-hour session in their personal timetables.
- Wearing comfortable shoes.
37. According to the lecturer, there are three kinds of planners. They are:
- one weekly planner, one daily planner and one hour planner.
- one yearly planner, one weekly planner and one daily planner.
- one term planner, one monthly planner and one weekly planner.
- one term planner, one weekly and one daily planner.
38. If you want to set an overview of your time, you should need at least
- one week.
- half a week.
- one month.
- one term.
39. The daily planner of time is mainly concerned with
- the detailed planning.
- how to plan all available time.
- an overview of everything you need to do for several days.
40. According to the lecturer, wise time management may have the following benefit:
- having more time to spend on relaxation and other activities.
- improving your performance in the final term assignment.
- helping you write better essays.
- improving your memory.
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS score calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: