Questions 21 and 22
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
21. Melanie says she has not started the assignment because
- she was doing work for another course.
- it was a really big assignment.
- she hasn’t spent time in the library.
22. The lecturer says that reasonable excuses for extensions are
- planning problems.
- problems with assignment deadlines.
- personal illness or accident.
What recommendations does Dr Johnson make about the journal articles?
Choose your answers from the box and write the letters A–G next to questions 23–27
Label the chart below.
Choose your answers from the box below and write the letters A–H next to questions 28–30.
Reasons for changing accommodation.
IELTS Listening Test Answers
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS Score Calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Improve your IELTS Score with our sample IELTS practice tests and materials