IELTS Writing Test – Task 1 (Report)
We were given three pie charts showing vehicle exports by a particular company. We had to summarize and compare all three categories: cars, motorcycles and trucks.
IELTS Writing Test – Task 2 (Essay)
Many people think that every individual is responsible for their happiness, but some people believe there are other external factors that influence us. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 1 (Interview)
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you study?
- Why did you choose this course?
- What are some drawbacks of using social media?
- Do you use more social media now compared to the past?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a singer or a music band which you listen to frequently. Please say
- Who are they?
- When and where did you hear them for the first time?
- Why do you listen to them?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 3 (Discussion)
- What other music or band do you like?
- Why do you think people listen to music?
- Would you like to sing or play yourself?
Related IELTS Resources
Improve your IELTS Score with our sample IELTS practice tests and materials