IELTS Writing Test – Task 1 (Letter)
You have recently visited a local school in your community. It needs people who can help renovate the building and also help with some activities. Write a letter to the principal of the school and say:
- How would you be able to help?
- When and why would you do it?
- Who will help you to do it?
IELTS Writing Test – Task 2 (Essay)
Many parents complain about violence promoted to their children through video games, TV programs and other media. Why is it happening? What can be the solution for it?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 1 (Interview)
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do?
- Where do you live now?
- What do you do for entertainment there?
- What music do you listen to?
- Do you like to listen to music alone or with friends?
- Do you wear jeans?
- What is your opinion about people who wear jeans?
- Why do you think so?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a recent celebration that you were invited to. Please say:
- What were you celebrating?
- Who did you celebrate it with?
- Why did you celebrate it?
IELTS Speaking Test – Part 3 (Discussion)
- Let’s talk about convocations.
- What are the main reasons for them?
- Did you take part in any graduations?
- How is naming ceremony celebrated?
- Explain about church marriages in your country.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: