A Japanese girl and a housing officer are talking about her home stay family.
The housing officer takes some details from the girl. Complete the following form with NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Personal Details For Home stay Application
|Length of the course||4.|
Mark TWO letter that represent the correct answer.
6. Which kind of family does the girls prefer?
A A big family with many young children
? A family without smoker or drinkers
? A family without any pets
D A family with many animals or pets
Fill in the blanks with NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
7. Although the girl is not a vegetarian, she doesn’t eat a lot of meat. Her favorite food is .
8. The girls has given up playing handball. Now, she just play with her friends at weekends.
9. The girl does not like the bus because they are always late. She would rather .
10. The girl can get the information about the homestay family that she wants .
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS score calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: