This is the 3rd section of IELTS Listening practice test 14. Listen to the audio and answer the questions. When you finish, check your answers and proceed to the next section.
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
21. The subjects in questionnaire are
- tourists in the hotel in this area.
- local residents.
- people who are living in this area.
22. The results of the questionnaire should be
- directly entered into the computer.
- scored by hand.
- submitted directly to Professor Curran.
23. Why should John give a copy of plans to the professor?
- To receive a good grade.
- To get advice.
- To earn high praise.
24. How will the instructions be presented?
- Given by a group representative.
- Given by all members of the group.
- Given by the professor.
25. What does Dani suggest to John when those subjects receive the questionnaire?
- Divide into 2 part to argue.
- Focus on the opinion of the interviewees.
- Take consideration of both sides.
26. Why is this project particularly important to John?
- To earn respect from professors in the department.
- To raise his grade.
- To impress his professor.
What is the source of each one below in this survey?
Choose FOUR answers from the box and write the letters A–F next to questions 27–30.
B Council meeting
C The television
F The Internet
27. Map 28. Photo 29. Budget 30. Comment
How many questions did you get right in this listening test? Input it into the IELTS score calculator and see your IELTS listening band scores.
Related IELTS Resources
Take a practice test to find out what is your current weakness in terms of IELTS scale and allow more time to improve your weak spots. The following IELTS resources will help you to develop your skills faster: